Saturday, May 22, 2010

Another Update

Today is Saturday and I'm finally feeling back to normal - although I'm still a little fatigued. Each time it is taking a bit longer for me to feel normal again. I'm so glad that I only have one more round of this particular chemo treatment. But then I still will have 12 weeks of another drug, but it's not supposed to be as hard on my body. I just keep praying for strength to get through each day and to get through the whole summer of chemo treatments. Not a fun way to spend my summer. I guess that's all for now.

4 comments:

  1. Thinking of you Linda! I'm glad you only have one round of this one left. I hope the next one is truly easier on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are praying for you each and everyday! We want a whole and healthy Linda back~! Only by His Grace will we recover what the devil means for harm. We have come this far by FAITH leaning on the Lord!
    Feel a great big O hug, Mom & Dad D. ^j^
    We are calling ALL Angels~!!! XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing a great job! I'm so impressed with the positive spin you put on things and the way you are not giving in to the temptation to have a pity party. Just so you know, though, if you wanted to post a blog post about how much cancer and chemo SUCKS, that is more than allowed as well :) It does suck and it isn't fair, and I think you are being a TROOPER.
    Praying for you!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like what Julia said. You can be real, and since this is YOUR blog, and if you feel like venting a little, perhaps you should. I've seen cancer and what it can do and it is maddening, so get mad if you need to. You sure as heck don't need anyones permission!

    Prayer has been answered that the tumors are getting much smaller and God's healing hands are upon your body. Love ya - Renae

    ReplyDelete